Mask / Transfer tape
Medium tack heat transfer tape.
- Cut a piece of mask slightly larger than your design; remove backing.
- Place your design facing up on a smooth & hard surface.
- Center the mask over your design, slightly bend mask downward in the middle so the center drops down first.
- Carefully place the mask onto your design; center first.
- Place your squeegee at a 45° angle over the center of the design. Using firm pressure, push the squeegee towards the outer edges of the design. This will help remove any air bubbles. Repeat this process as needed.
- Lift a corner of the mask, use a steady motion to separate the design from the backing.